SunTank’s Existing Customers
Dear SunTank Customer,
We hope your SunTank solar geyser system continues to provide you with reliable service. To ensure the longevity and optimal performance of your installation, we would like to remind you of the importance of the Routine Service included in the unmatched SunTank 10-year warranty for installations carried out from 2011 onwards.
Routine Service is crucial for maintaining efficiency and extending your system’s lifespan. You can choose to have the service performed by SunTank in Gauteng or by a SunTank authorized technician.
Here is a guideline for the frequency of Routine Services based on your installation type:
- Every 2 Years: Thermosyphon – natural heat-circulation between the panels and the tank.
- Every 1 Year: Pump-driven – forced circulation between the panels and the tank.
The Routine Service on the tank and the panels includes:
- General Visual inspection and fault-detection
- Top-up of the antifreeze heat-transfer fluid(glycol)- in ‘indirect systems
- Replacement of the protective sacrificial anodes in the tank
- Inspection of electrical components
- Inspection of the stat of roof waterproofing – and maintenance if necessary
- Confirmation of the soundness of the mounting structures and maintenance if necessary
- Cleaning and re-certifying the installation
To book your service, please email your details and attach the Proof of Payment (POP) to firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form on our website.
Thank you for choosing SunTank. We appreciate your trust, and we are confident that you will continue to enjoy the benefits of South Africa’s top solar geyser system for many years to come.
SunTank Customer Support Team
For your convenience, Routine Services carried out by SunTank in Gauteng are priced as follows:
|Price Incl Vat
|100L System – Service
|150L System – Service
|200L System – Service
|300L System – Service
|400L System – Service
|Call Out Fee
|R 1 100.00